- 4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- ½ cup walnuts, toasted and crushed
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Vanilla ice cream
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium heat.
- Brush the cut side of the peaches with a little olive oil and grill cut-side down for 3 minutes, until char marks form.
- In a small bowl, combine the walnuts, cinnamon, and salt.
- Remove the peaches from the grill and serve with vanilla ice cream and sprinkle with the walnut mixture.